Tagged by awesome and lovely Svartya
1. - You must posts these rules.
2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. - Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. - Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. - You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. - No tag-backs
9. - You can’t say that you don't do tags.
10. - YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry
10 th- I'm so done with talking about myself!!
So now, IT'S QUESTION TIIME!!1. What is your favorite game and why?
It's either Metroid Prime Hunters or ES V: Skyrim. Metroid is important because it was my first game I played on my Nintendo DS (and to be honest, for a . And well, do I need to explain Skyrim? 2. Is there a special character you like a lot and would like to cosplay as?
I'd definitely want to cosplay Edward from FMA. He's almost my height, we both really hate to call as "little" "shorty" and so; and we both doesn't exactly believe in a God. Long story short, we have a lot in common 3. Do you think snakes make good pets and would like to have a pet snake?
I think they could be great pets! But well, i cannot have one; my mom has a really serious phobia on reptiles
(that's why I've never got that iguana of my dreams ;n; )4. if you could be of the opposite gender, would you accept it or stay as you are?
I've always thought I was actually a boy when I was young- and honestly, I wish I WAS a boy5. Would you be a vampire or a werewolf?
I lost my interest and hopes about vampires long ago so, werewolf6. Have you ever been to a metal concert or any other concert?
I've been in 3 concerts!
(In order: Scorpions, Iron Maiden and Ensiferum)7. If you could create a game, what kind of game would be and which elements would this game present?
it'd probably be something like a mashup of Bethesda games (Fallout, ES) and some sorta puzzle game (most likely Karmaflow) with a sauce of steampunk and loads of fantasy probably. I don't think my characters would suit for a video game so I'd design some new ones to place in. The player would create his/her character and roam around a huge map to find some quests and different storylines (just like ES) solve puzzles around and probably those puzzles would be something to do with music. Or some sensible ones (I got bored from escort/rescue/find this really rare and/or only be found behind a monster that will burn your flesh and crush your bones dunno how many of your will get the joke here
)8. Which you prefer: having the power to transform stuff and people you want into loving cats or fluffy chickens?
Hmm, hard one cuz some people doesn't deserve to be cats (i have an unlimited love for cats) so, i'd take chicken; so i'd turn some bitches into chickens- AND EAT THEM 9. which language would you like to understand and speak?
I wish I'd understand more of Finnish and Russian ;u;
10. If you could live in a fantasy universe (from a game,movie,anime,..) what universe would you live in?
...Hard question. Most likely Skyrim or Evangelion but... I don't know
Now, I have to write 10 questions *_*
1. Have you ever give a concert by yourself? (ex: you've played something/sing in a school concert or so)
2. What do you think about Disney's "same face syndrome" thing since "Tangled"?
3. Your thoughts about folk metal?
4. Do you have any other console than PC?
5. Looking forward for the new Hobbit?
6. Do you have a blog?
7. Do you think it's right to tell a person who consumes alcohol to stop drinking right away in a religious holiday?
8. Did you watched HTTYD 2? *u*
9. Your after- concert ritual?
10. Have you ever take any commissions?
And because my country now asks me to become an anarchic bastard, i WILL be an anarchic bastard and tag no one (and also I sometimes miss some people which is my soft point)
So if you wanna do, fine. Do it on comments or make a journal. All up to you